4.65 / 5 based on 5,490 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
This cruise is a great idea for couples or people with out children! Very nice and friendly staff! It was a great time
Great value and good fun. Already planning the next family vacation. Service is great, the private island is gorgeous!!
I'm planning to TAKE A family cuise. I hear it's an awesome experience and I can't wait to be on my trip sounds great.
My parents went on a cruise through them and loved it. Can't wait to go on mine in August oh and there very affordable.
Went on a family vacation and everyone had fun. Everyone had something to do and it was so much fun. Food was the best!
I love this cruise line and all of the people that work for them. They make you feel rich without spending crazy money.
Absolutely wonderful staff, we had the best time. Since we went on Royal Caribbean we haven't used another cruise line.
I have went one two royal cruise! They are great! I recommend the drink pass. They are very friendly and accommodating
Absolutely beautiful!! Spacious, friendly personnel, and plenty of amenities! All you need is on the Royal Caribbean!!
Royal Caribbean is a wonderful cruise line I enjoyed my vacation with them. They worked very hard to please their guest
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos