4.65 / 5 based on 5,471 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
This cruise is a great idea for couples or people with out children! Very nice and friendly staff! It was a great time
Amazing cruise line! Loved every moment on it. Glad I got to spend time with my fiancé and relax and have a great time.
Mu favorite cruise line , although we have traveled several, this is the best. Their amenities outclass all the others.
I love love this cruiseline the last time I went was when I was pregnant and was very happy for it being my first time
Royal Caribbean is a wonderful cruise line I enjoyed my vacation with them. They worked very hard to please their guest
Great cruise!!! The entertainment was to die for. There were so many fun things to do like attend the ice skating show!
My parents went on a cruise through them and loved it. Can't wait to go on mine in August oh and there very affordable.
Absolutely wonderful staff, we had the best time. Since we went on Royal Caribbean we haven't used another cruise line.
I have went one two royal cruise! They are great! I recommend the drink pass. They are very friendly and accommodating
Loved our Cruise on the Royal Caribbean, Can't wait to go on another with Royal Caribbean favorite part was the food
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos