4.66 / 5 based on 6,401 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I gave the screwfly and a five star rating I love everything about the ship from the crew to the food and the experience. Great family getaway.
I went on a cruise with this company and it was really cool! I met so many kids my age (I was 12 when I went) and it really was a lot of fun!!!
This is the only cruise line I can see myself using. I have been on two Royal Caribbean cruises now, and it exceeds my expectations each time!
I would definitely recommend cruising with Royal Caribbean to anyone. We had an amazing experience and so much fun. Can’t wait to do it again!
This was fun as a child but not as fun as an adult. The food was okay but there was a lot of great activities. I would recommend for a family.
Perfect for families or large groups! There is an activity for every age group on board. Plus, the ships are immaculate and the staff friendly!
Smaller rooms than Carnival, less kid friendly, food is average, good ports, often there are good deals with RC that are cheaper than carnival
Went on my first cruise in 2014, and I must say I had the best experience ever. If you have never been on a cruise ship I highly recommend it.
Best vacation ever!!!! We went to the Caribbean and have the best honeymoon. Food was amazing and the employees treat us super ptofessional.
Amazing experience. Nothing to complain about at all. The staff was incredibly friendly and that really helped transport us into our vacation
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos