4.66 / 5 based on 6,401 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Awesome experience. A cruise is a wonderful vacation and Royal Caribbean does a great job of making it extra special. Love the Windjammer cafe.
Royal is by far my favorite cruise line I have traveled on so far. The ships are well kept, the service is outstanding and their food is great.
From the time I got on until the time I got off, there were nothing but memories...great memories. I'm planning to go to Alaska with this line.
Great cruise line. I've been using the since my 15th bday and I'm 37 yrs old. The food is outstanding and the service is absolutely incredible.
I went on a cruise with Royal and loved the service but got sick of the food by the end. I also wish there was more for the 20-35 crowd to do.
Love love love this cruise line. Great food! Great fun! Affordable! Love the cabins. Great fun for families or couples! Great customer service!
Overall great. Wish they recommended a wider variety of excursion options and allowed individuals to write reviews on the excursion and company
I enjoyed my first cruise on Royal Caribbean. First trip where everything was taken care of for us. Good meals and entertainment options.
I love royal Carribean. There is no other cruise line I would recommend. They treat u like king and queens. They go above and beyond their job.
just got back from first RCL cruise. loved it. beautiful ship, great customer service. price higher than some other lines but great experience
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos