Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,221 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I went on a cruise a few years back and I absolutely loved it. it was the greatest experience ever.
Fun and caring staff! I would not recommend the Empress of the Seas but their larger boats are fun!
I love this cruise and how they treat everyone like a princess!!!!!!!! Def my favorite cruise line!
Highly recommend. Can’t wait for my next Royal Caribbean cruise (in one week!). Love this company.
Love royal carribean , their ships are cleaner and customer service is great ! Love their food too!
Favorite cruise company! Love their personnel and ships. Destinations are great and varied as well.
One of the best cruises ever! They are so beautiful and fun! The perfect getaway for any occasion!
Los mejores cruseros del mundo tienen una exelente animación buenas instalacione, muy buena comida.
It's so good, The places they go are fantastic, good food, free wi-fi and the atmosphere is amazing
I went a couple years ago and it's truly an amazing experience. I would love to go again and again
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos