4.66 / 5 based on 6,392 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Good cruise line. A little typical as in nothing really makes them stand out, but if looking for a good cruise you can never go wrong with them
I went on a cruise with Royal and loved the service but got sick of the food by the end. I also wish there was more for the 20-35 crowd to do.
I lovvvveee Cruises ! they're so much fun. I always recommend going with fun people. Why would you want to travel the world with party poopers?
Amazing experience. Plenty of shows and programs to choose from and customer service was great. However, their on board prices could be better.
Phemenonal cruise line plenty of activities to do on the ship also the team really cares about the guests experience they're actively involved
The only cruise I have ever been on and I can't say enough fantastic things! Great service and great food! Amazing package deals for everyone!
My first cruise was on royal carribean, it was a really nice cruise to the Bahamas. The ship was beautiful and the service on board was great!
From the time I got on until the time I got off, there were nothing but memories...great memories. I'm planning to go to Alaska with this line.
I really wasn't impressed. I would prefer carnival if you're looking for a family friendly cruise experience. I wrote about on travelingmom.com
I love each of their ships I'm terrified of water but I manage to not get so sea sick on these boats lol. The captains must have magic touches
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos