4.66 / 5 based on 6,735 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,487 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Royal Caribbean is my favorite line to cruise with. The food is AMAZING and the quality of their drinks are fantastic. Two of the biggest things for me!
They definitely are the perfect vacation for your price. Very professional and fun. I’ve never cruised with any other company nor do I have a desire to.
Best vacation of my life! My husband and I went on our first cruise about a year ago and we will continue to cruise with them for the foreseeable future!
The boat was so nice. The meals where great. The staff is so friendly and great!! I truly had the best time. I would definitely cruise with them again!!
Excelente atención y calidad. Las mejores instalaciones, variedad de comida y diversidad de entretenimiento. Lo recomiendo 100%, es una experiencia única
Love love this cruise line. Defiantly the bigger and better cruise out of them all. So many fun activities. Fabulous food. Many lounge areas. Fun times.
Just booked a Royal Caribbean Cruise for my mom as a Christmas gift! The prices are very good for the quality of the service. You won't be disappointed.
I will love to go to the Royal Caribbean and travel to one of the Caribbean Island. I will love to learn different culture and get to know the countries.
Some of my best memmories are going on cruises with my God Mother. She loved to travel and passes that down to me. Great experiences on this cruiseline.
My family and I love this crucial one! Top quality in service, food, and amenities! They always have amazing extra activities available and a fun staff!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos