4.65 / 5 based on 5,477 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Great value and good fun. Already planning the next family vacation. Service is great, the private island is gorgeous!!
Affordable and entertaining. Boat activities were fantastic and port excursions were great. We go once every few years.
Fantastic nothing better then spending a week soaking up the sun in the middle ofthe ocean. cant wait for the next one
Ive been wanting to go on a cruise but I'm scared from hearing the bad break downs on the news of the royal carribean.
Sonho enorme em ir conhecer o mar caribenho! Aguas cristalinas e um clima maravilhoso , bem é oque dizem não é mesmo ?
We have had excellent experiences on 4 cruises with this cruise line. Food could be better but that is only complaint.
Best cruise line to travel with!!!! Always so much fun and everything is included. It is such a deal and fabulous time
The absolute best cruise ship I have ever been! Clean and everything was amazing. Staff was super friendly. I loved it.
Have heard and had nothing but fabulous reviews and times with royal Caribbean! By far the best cruise line in my book!
Every experience with Royal Caribbean is awash great. Customer service is amazing, whenever I go to cruises I pick it.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos