4.65 / 5 based on 5,471 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I've only been on two crusies and they have both been Royal Carribean. Everything was amazing and the food was non-stop.
Me and my husband went on a cruise for our homeymoon and we had a great time. No issues and great never ending food! Lol
Best trip ever, beautiful views, friendly polite staff, great food, i will definitely be returning for my next vacation
I love this cruise line and all of the people that work for them. They make you feel rich without spending crazy money.
I went tithe Mediterranean 10 years ago and loved it! Can't wait to go again! Cruising is the way to travel for sure!
These cruises aren't bad. I'm not a huge fan of the cruise experience but these are reliable, consistent, and pretty nice
Ive been wanting to go on a cruise but I'm scared from hearing the bad break downs on the news of the royal carribean.
Los cruceros de Royal Caribbean son los mejores, muchos pisos y atracciones, nunca te aburriras! Super recomendados <3
Affordable and entertaining. Boat activities were fantastic and port excursions were great. We go once every few years.
We have used RCI to cruise a couple of times. We like the bigger ships, they have better food and better entertainment!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos