4.66 / 5 based on 6,851 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,487 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
The Cruise was so much fun. Wish the three days were even longer! The staff is extremely friendly, and the 24/7 buffet comes in handy. Strongly reccomend!
One of my Favorite Cruise lines. Food is great. Staff is Wonderful! Ship is beautiful. I really missed them not sailing out of New Orleans. COME BACK RC!!!
I think my favorite cruise line so far. Gorgeous ships, wonderful destinations, great shopping on boats, food choices are amazing and the staff are great!
Absolutely love Royal Caribbean!! Coco Cay is the most relaxing island in the entire world, so I love when my cruise goes there. Would recommend to anyone!
The best vacation my husband and I have went on together with friends. The ship was nice, food anytime!, and the areas of travel were clean and beautiful.
I love this cruise line. My first cruise was through royal and i had a great time. I love how they have a variety of cruises ranging from 3days to 14 days!
Royal Caribbean is the best they have great service and accommodation. Their staff is friendly. I only ran into one rude fellow. He must of had a bad day.
Very fun cruise. Crew was friendly enough. Had many activities on the ship and the food wasn't bad. Have enough time to walk around in towns we docked in.
Amazing cruise line. Very clean, they have really good food. The entertainment is also very fun and very interactive. Great Cruise line. I would recommend.
This cruise line is more elligant than carnival and others. I have cruises with them twice and had extremely good service both times! Definitely recommend
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos