4.66 / 5 based on 6,407 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
No complaints. Good food. Great staff. Rooms clean. Good activities & entertainment. Wish it were cheaper to travel, but can't have everything!
Have gone on 6 cruises..all Royal Caribbean, and have loved every second. The customer service is wonderful...the boats are beautiful. Love RC.
I just got off the Harmony of the Seas last week. The cruise ship is currently the largest ship. They many issues versus quantity over quality.
I've been on Royal Caribbean twice and love the cruise line! It's family oriented. Loads of shows on board. Good food. Great customer service.
Great! Had so much fun on the cruise. Amazing food, services. So many fun things to do on the boat. I loved it and my family loved it as well.
I love their cruise! The staff is amazing and will do anything to please you. It's a great experience and I would absolutely love to go again!
Best vacation of my life my boyfriend and I were treated like royalty from when we arrived until when we left. Definitely would love to go back
This line cruise makes you feel like a queen if you are female and a king if you are a male. They take very good care of you,food is delightful
I loved it so much I went one year to Florida! It was amazing at high seas. I met some fantastic people whom I still talk to five years later!
This is a luxury cruise line to me and it is great! All the staff is very courteous and the ship is very clean. Food was great the whole trip!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos