BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Liane N.
Largo, FL
I have been on this cruise line multiple times, started when I was just a little girl. I do not have any cons other than I do wish the pools weren’t salt water lol I highly recommend this cruise line!! I have had a blast every time I have gone, also very clean
Katelyn B.
 A wonderful experience!!  There were no cons of this cruise. Me and my family had a wonderful time from the minute we stepped on the boat.  Quite expensive but very well worth it. I will be going on one of these cruises again. It's definitely top-of-the-line.
Jen M.
Delray Beach
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve cruised with royal Caribbean twice - once from Norfolk to Bermuda and another time from Fort Lauderdale to the western Caribbean. Both times I had a great experience, so I can’t say anything bad, but I honestly just prefer Carnival over royal Caribbean.
Nicole R.
kissimmee, FL
Sail twice with them and both times had awesome experience. The service and food provided is really good and the best part of the trip was stopping at the private island. The rooms were very clean and comfortable aside from affordable. Definitely recommend!
Carissa P.
Dushore, PA
I had a great experience when I traveled to Bermuda on the Royal Caribbean. The whole ship was decorated beautifully. I had a room with a balcony and was so pleased with the size of the space we had. The food was amazing and all the shows were entertaining.
Anna A.
Washington, DC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My first cruise experience was with Royal Caribbean. I was not expecting much but I was very pleasantly surprised. It was a blast! The boat was comfortable, food was great, plenty of activities and I never wanted to leave. Will definitely plan another cruise with you soon!
Sarah G.
Greenbrier, AR
I've been on two Royal Caribbean cruises and they were both fabulous! The atmosphere was great and super energetic! The ships were super wonderful and staff was great! Biggest hesitation is price with Royal Caribbean otherwise it would be my first choice.
Stacy D.
McDonough
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Holds true to the name Royal Caribbean. They treat you like Royalty. Love it great way to travel with the family. Customer service is great. My children loved it. I loved being able to relax with my family. Most recommended cruise line. I recommend them.
Sara W.
Lakewood, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
It's been quite a few years since I've cruised with Royal Caribbean, but my experience with them was really great! The food was delicious, the ship was very clean and very nice, the staff was very friendly and accommodating, overall it was a great Cruise!
Jillene J.
66220
The best cruise line out there! When I first boarded was my favorite and they greeted every guest. There are very good food, but sometimes it’s a hit or miss. I go at least a few times a year!! I totally recommend this for any cruiser, new or experienced!
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.