BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Rebekah H.
Deltona, FL
Royal Caribbean always exceeds my expectations. They’re very clean, and have a lot to do on board the ships. They seem like they are very concerned with making the customer happy. Royal Caribbean is very pricey, especially with all the drinks and extra stuff, but I would recommend booking with them. Coco cay (their private island) is also amazing and relaxing.
Jeanine P.
Good bang for your buck! I’ve gone on other cruise lines in the past. But Royal Caribbean is my favorite!! The food is exceptional! There were activities for the days at sea. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because they now charge for room service. In addition, they no longer have the captain’s welcome for past guest where you receive free drinks.
Rachel A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I used to love Royal Caribbean cruise line. That was until I tried a cruise through Greece. After backpacking for weeks before I was happy to relax until my phone was stolen. Not only was it stolen but it had to have been a crew member. I had it during a show in the balcony and was the last to leave the theatre. As soon as I realized (shortly after) I came back to locked doors because they were cleaning. It was gone after that. Royal Carribean did not take it seriously. They didn't try to investigate or even offer anything to make up for this awful experience.

It is sad that with this company there was such a difference between the location of the cruise. This is something I have not notice with (what I believe to be the superior) Norwegian Cruise Line. To this day I've yet to hear anything from Royal Caribbean.
Alyssa L.
Jacksonville, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We've sailed on RCL for several cruises now, twice with a chartered group of 800-1000 people, and once on our own, with an 8 month old. We love the Freedom and Independence of the Seas, both ships are gorgeous, clean, and offer tons of interesting events and activities. The food is always wonderful, and if you enjoy being surprised at dinner, they often have a "secret" menu that is available. Typically it's the native cuisine of the head chefs, which has been Indian food the last couple of times we've gone. It's so good. They offer childcare services (if your kid is old enough), and have a ton of excursions to pick from. We love RCL and plan on taking another cruise with them again very soon.
Michelle R.
Longwood, FL
I prefer this cruise line for traveling. The food is very good and everything is clean. There is a noticeable difference between the three to five night cruise and the 7 and over night cruise. The 7 nights or longer are so much better in every way. The food, shows, and entertain are worth the extra cost. The ships are also bigger with more to offer.
Folashade F.
Sarasota, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Royal Caribbean is a cruise line that is perfect for families. They have a lot of events on ship that the entire family can participate in which is a win win for me. The ship is beautifully designed and clean. I truly enjoy the shows on ship especially the ice skating and water. They are like no other. It is a great balance of fun and family.
Kirstyn S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
LOVE. This is the first cruise I have ever taken but I was more than 100% satisfied. The crew was awesome, the food was amazing, so many different fun activities every night, and very clean. We were on this cruise for 8 nights and not once did we ever get bored. I highly recommend and I will be taking this cruise line again very soon.
Renee L.
Chicago
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is my favorite cruise line. I had a problem with an odor in my cabin. The clean up crew was in a hurry to fix the problem. They treated me as if I was in an ocean or balcony cabin even though I was in an inside cabin. They whole crew knew my name knew when I wasn’t at dinner. I enjoyed the treatment. This was awesome.
Melisa T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Royal Caribbean Cruises are amazing . Customer service was awesome, they help you find your way around and just there to answer all questions. It’s all inclusive so free food and non alcoholic drinks. 24/7 room service, well not sure if they still do that. I cruised back in 2014. I definitely recommend and completely satisfied.
Stephanie M.
Omaha, NE
I've now been on 3 cruises and counting (2 Caribbean and 1 Alaskan). The staff are always so friendly and they work extremely hard. The food is nothing short of delicious. You will never be bored on their cruises for their daily itineraries are always chalk-full of things to do. On days when you are in port, they assist with booking excursions (which should always be done well in advance to ensure you get to do what you want, they do sell out). They are forever improving their fleet and will always be the line I choose to cruise with.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.