4.65 / 5 based on 5,494 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Great cruise line, the accommodations and food are the best! The price can add up so makesure you you watch your budget.
Family vacations are great in this cruises food and room service it's great my kids always have the best time with royal
I cruised with a friend and we had the most spacious suite, it was like a hotel room! The food and service was excellent.
Nothing but great things to say about this cruise line. The ships alone are something in themeselves. Worth every penny.
We used Royal Caribbean for my senior trip, it was unforgettable. Best week of my life! Great service and entertainment.
Me encanta este crucero , fui a las Bahamas la duración fue de tres noches . Las actividades nocturnas fueron muy buenas
Many activities on board and an AMAZING spa! They are always willing to fix any problems that arise and are super sweet!
I absolutely love going on cruises. Royal Caribbean is not my favorite. Most pf the staff lacked customer service skills.
Took 1st cruise last year amazing experience. Was;t too sure what ti expect at first but i would definitely do this again
Went on a cruise in November had a great time would recommend to anyone. Would definitely recommend the alcohol package.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos