4.66 / 5 based on 6,620 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,486 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
We went with Royal Caribbean for our honeymoon and could not recommend enough. They are so entertaining and well worth the money. They do a great job!
I enjoyed my girls trip on this cruise line! We had a ball the food was great and the staff was friendly and always wanting to help any way they could!
I've been on 5 cruises from this line and I have an amazing experience every single time. I truly enjoy the food and places we stop at during the trip.
this airline is very good, fun, it arrives on time and it leaves on time the people give you a lot of help in what you need and the food is very good.
I sailed on the Oasis of the Seas and had a wonderful time! The staff was so friendly, the ship was clean, food was great, and shows were entertaining!
Had a pretty good time. I'm not great on the sea but I had a ton of fun. Lots of activities and areas for sun bathing and some pretty decent stops too.
I loved everything about it. The endless food and drinks, the pools and dance floors, the shows, just everything was amazing. 10/10 would cruise again
Love this cruise line. As I write this cruise I am planning a cruise with them for next year. I have only been on their oasis class shps and love them
Cruises can be so fun. I recommend saving for when you can have a more expensive room to enjoy some space otherwise it can feel quite crammed in there.
LOVE Royal Caribbean! Have been on numerous cruises with them and loved every one. Great food and amenities on board and entertainment. Love the staff!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos