4.66 / 5 based on 6,624 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,486 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
My family and I went on a 5 day cruise this past January. Entertainment was endless. The bartenders were extremely generous. Room service was the best.
Royal Caribbean cruises are my absolute favorite vacation with my family. I love them because there's so much to do and always a bar or a pool to go to
I have been on a few different cruises and this one is my favorite. The boat was bigger and I couldn’t even tell we were sailing. My absolute favorite
I like Royal Caribbean for cruises. They are pretty fairly priced. They keep everything pretty clean during the cruise. The food options are good too.
I've been on two Royal Caribbean cruises and both were awesome. They visit some great destinations and the staff is always super friendly and helpful.
this airline is very good, fun, it arrives on time and it leaves on time the people give you a lot of help in what you need and the food is very good.
This cruise line offers the best food/service compared to others. Their prices are good, but I recommend booking well in advance to get the best deals
Great cruises. A more structured and professional atmosphere than some other lines but still great for a business trip or family vacation. Amazing food
Went on a cruise with my family on their ship called majesty of the seas and it was absolutely the cleanest ship ever. Great staff and amazing islands!
Incredible vacation! So relaxing, beautiful ships, and wonderful ports. And the food is amazing! Service is also great; very nice and willing to help.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos