Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,197 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I'm definitely not a cruise person (I prefer to fly when I vacation) but this cruise line is beyond words. The service is excellent, the crew and staff treat you like family! The cruise ships all have activities and amazing shopping to take care of all your vacation needs. Each day there's different activities around the ship so it's never boring!
This was the worst cruise I have ever been on. We went to Hawaii on a 10 day cruise. Everything closed down super early and on this ship you had to pay for room service. Every other cruise I've been on its free there. Plus almost every activity other than swimming and the nightly show had some kind of fee.
My hubby and I just got back from our honeymoon onboard the Majesty of the Seas. We visited Nassau and Coco Cay in the Bahamas. The ship was amazing and so fun. The food was wonderful. We really enjoyed the Game shows they offered for entertainment as well. The only reason I am giving them four stars and instead of five is because I had a little trouble communicating with Royal Caribbean pre cruise. However, once we got it all sorted out everything was great and I will definitely go on another cruise with them.
I've always enjoyed my time on Royal Caribbean. I wish that the beds were more comfortable and the bathrooms were bigger. Also some cruises have more bells and whistles in regards to amenities in the room. For the price though, you can't beat a Royal Caribbean cruise.
Love this cruise line took my son and husband few years ago and it was the best vacation ever. Hope to get to go back soon. A little pricey but very worth the money. Best vacation ever. Everybody should experience a cruise with royal
Hands down best service on a cruise ship the oasis is the besy ive been on and i cant wait to try the breakaway or its sister ship once in miami and not new york
My cruise trip was so good that I did it again the next year. Great service, food and route!
Great cruise line that isn't very expensive. I've been on 2 and they are so much fun
Another cruise ship that i loved it is amazing and the cruise it is beautiful. My costumer service was pretty great
Royal Caribbean Cruises are great! There are a ton of amenities and the staff is always friendly. They're cost effective and go to a lot of destinations!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos