4.65 / 5 based on 5,489 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Would love to go on another Royal Caribbean Cruise. Had such a blast, the service was amazing, and the food was to die for!
Love Royal Caribbean! Their staff is so accommodating and there for you for whatever you need. The amenities are topnotch!
The best cruise line I've ever been on! The food is great & I love the atmosphere! So classy! More expensive but worth it!
Fuimos a las Bahamas y el viaje en el crucero me encantó. Fue la primera vez que me monté en un crucero y lo disfruté mucho
Amazing food and experience. The room was smaller than anticipated. Overall, Royal Caribbean exceeded cruise expectations.
Best cruise line out there. Have been on others and they do not compare! Great food, activities, and poets. Friendly staff
Stay in balcony room best view, the food was great and entertainment was A plus . Went to Jamaica with my kids and my niece
Had a great experience with them in the Caribbean Islands! Will definitely consider them again when I book my next get away
I'm giving theses guys a 3 star rating not because the staff was great. Food was ok things to do on the boat were terrible
I' have taken 3 cruises with royal Caribbean and I wouldn't go on anyother cruise line all 3 experiences have been amazing
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos