4.65 / 5 based on 5,494 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
We had an issue and got stuck at the port. They wouldn't give a refund they gave us each $100 that we had to use on the ship.
Best cruise line, no comparison, the food is great, the staff is great, the activities are great, the shows are incredible
Have cruised on five cruises the past 18 months. Enjoy Royal Caribbean from their service to the food to their itineraries.
Fuimos a las Bahamas y el viaje en el crucero me encantó. Fue la primera vez que me monté en un crucero y lo disfruté mucho
These trips are amazing! Great experiences and fun for everyone of all ages in the family! Great way to get away and relax!
Love Royal Caribbean! Their staff is so accommodating and there for you for whatever you need. The amenities are topnotch!
Had an amazing time on my trip to the Bahamas! Food and entertainment was great! I would cruise with Royal Caribbean again.
Amazing only used it once but had a great time! 7 days to the western Caribbean one of the best vacations i have ever taken
My husband and I just booked our cruise with Royal Caribbean. I'm so excited. I can't wait for sand, sun, and quality time.
Best cruise line out there. Have been on others and they do not compare! Great food, activities, and poets. Friendly staff
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos