Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,203 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Royal Caribbean is by far my favorite cruiseline. I don't want to cruise with any other cruiseline! The Mediterranean cruise in particular was a smaller ship, a little dated, but we had a great time, great food, great entertainment. I liked the small-ship feel, since I cruise with family and it makes it easy to find everyone. The more you cruise with Royal Caribbean, the better deals/ship benefits you get.
I like Royal Caribbean for cruises. They are pretty fairly priced. They keep everything pretty clean during the cruise. The food options are good too.
Royal Caribbean is one of my favorite moderately-priced cruise lines. It's comparable to Norwegian Cruise Line in terms of quality of experience, but is more family-friendly.
A friend of mine works with them!!!!!! Let's go on a wonderful trip!!!! Perfect
Great service and a guaranteed amazing vacation, I would definitely Rae another cruise with them
I've been on several Royal Caribbean cruises to different places, and loved ALL of them. Great company and amazing vacation. The boats are very nice and have activities for all ages.
Royal Caribbean is my all time favorite cruise line. My family goes on one every year and I LOVE IT!! especially their new fleet on ships, they are very swanky!
I've stayed with them before! Lots of fun! They give you a good amount of time at each location with lots of options for you to do. There's pretty much always something going on on the boat and they're very accommodating!
Love Royal Caribbean Cruises and love their rewards program! I went last year on a Royal Carribbean Cruise and love every minute of it! got to relax and finally enjoy time with my family which is always great! very friendly and such a warming environment for families and people who just want to relax!
I think Royal Caribbean is a great mid priced cruise line for families, couples and first time cruisers. Of course there is plenty to do and I think they lead the industry in innovative activities. The food is good and the atmosphere is fun and clean.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos