Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,189 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I have taken two Royal Caribbean cruises on two different ships, both were fantastic! Good food, fun activities and more. Be careful about activity fees however, almost every activity has one, even "free" events.
I always cruise Royal! You can never get bored. Activities 24 hours as well as food around the clock. It is amazing for a family getaway and their cruise ships are like a destination in itself. Plus their ports are amazing.
Definitely one of the best cruise lines if you don't mind spending the extra money
Royal Caribbean is my favorite cruise line! I think the level of service and activities available are better than the other cruise lines. I think RC is geared more towards adults and carnival is more family and kid friendly.
My parents loved their Royal Caribbean cruise. It is perfect for families.
Best cruise line! Delicious food, great rooms, beautiful ships and fun entertainment!
My experience with Royal Caribbean was amazing. They had so many activities and the best food. I definitely recommend them.
My parents went on a Royal Caribbean cruise and had a blast. They already scheduled their next cruise.
I have been on 3 carnival cruises and would recommend to anyone... I went to the Bahamas and grand Turk
I went on a 6 night 7 day cruise and it was amazing! I had a blast each night from the on board entertainment, bars, and guest. The food was delicious and all included! I loved being able to get room service at 3am. Another great service was our room attendant. I'd mention wanting something and it's like he'd magically know because I'd walk out to find him and find him moments later fully prepared! All and all it was a wonderful time and I can't wait to go on another one someday.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos