Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,188 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I absolutely love this cruise line. The staff was amazing, the food was fantastic, and the ship was beautiful!! I went to a few shows also and they were wonderful. It was very affordable and our accommodations were so nice. I will definitely travel on this cruise line again!
They have great service and amazing amenities reasonably priced, beautiful ships full of activities, great food, fun excursions.
I love this cruise line! Lots of activities and fun for the whole family! Amazing food and great service! Cruises save you money, and save you from having to plan everything out ahead of time. You can eat as much as you want and order room service for free!
The shows, food and service were all top notch. Every stop was such a great experience, much more than just hanging out on the beach or the ship.
I have never been on a cruise I'm somewhere between it sounds amazing and it sounds terrible. So I guess my rating hardly counts.
I went tithe Mediterranean 10 years ago and loved it! Can't wait to go again! Cruising is the way to travel for sure!
I love Royal! The staff is amazing, boats are clean and the food is to die for! If you want the cruise of a lifetime....look no more.
I've only been on one cruise and it was with them, but I loved it and would definitely go on another one. The staff was always so friendly and the food was AWESOME! I have no complaints from my first ever cruise experience.
We went on my first royal carribean cruise last year it was the best! We did it as part of the Buckeyes cruise for a cure it was amazing time. The staff was amazing food was great. I will never sail with another line again
I absolutely love their cruises so much! My seasickness gets in the way at this point, but they're still so much fun to try!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos