4.66 / 5 based on 6,642 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,486 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Great room entertainment the food is delicious there is always something to do and the staff is very friendly and helpful at any time and stage of the trip
GREAT SERVICE! Never disappointed! Super affordable and always enjoyable! Staff is always fantastic and my experience is always out of this world! Love it!
I think my favorite cruise line so far. Gorgeous ships, wonderful destinations, great shopping on boats, food choices are amazing and the staff are great!
It's been several years since I've cruised with RC. The inside of their ships seem to have the extra touch. The stops are equivalent to other ship liners.
The Cruise was so much fun. Wish the three days were even longer! The staff is extremely friendly, and the 24/7 buffet comes in handy. Strongly reccomend!
I have gone on Carnival, Norweign, and Princess, Royal is by far the best for the money. I have been on 3 Royal cruises and each boat does not disapoint.
More expensive than Carnival but more luxurious as well. If you're just looking for a party ship don't waste your money here but if you want luxury pic RC!
Royal Caribbean has always been the highlight of my summers, the services is always wonderful and the friends you make along the way are so much welcoming.
Went on the 7 day western Caribbean and it was amazing! We stopped at 3 ports and got to dock close. The food was fantastic and our waiters made the trip.
One of my Favorite Cruise lines. Food is great. Staff is Wonderful! Ship is beautiful. I really missed them not sailing out of New Orleans. COME BACK RC!!!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos