4.66 / 5 based on 6,403 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Top of the line cruise. Beautiful rooms and helpful staff. Great food and beautiful ships. Tons of stuff to do!!! Loved everything about our cruise!
By far the best of the affordable cruise ships. Went on a 7 day cruise to the Carribbean this summer. The ship was immaculate and we never got bored.
I Love royal Caribbean. I've never had a bad experience. I've been on roughly 5 cruises, most were royal Caribbean. I cant wait to go on my next one.
So much fun! The staff is amazing and you can’t beat the food in the main dining hall! This is my go to cruise ship line! I recommend it to everyone!
Just recently went on the oasis of the seas and it was honestly such an amazing experience. 20/20 recommend. So much to do definitely stay 7+ days!!!
Staff were great! The ease of booking our family trip was a breeze! The rooms and entertainment were great quality! We’ll be booking again for sure!
Excellent accommodations and cheery/helpful crew. The food wasn't too bad and the drinks were great. The ship was clean and everything went smoothly.
I have mainly only been on Royal Caribbean cruises and they are always so fun. The shows are really fun to watch and the food is always pretty good.
It was several years ago, but my cruise from Florida to the Bahamas with Royal Caribbean was very nice. It was clean and I had a really good time :)
Went on a cruise from New Jersey to Bermuda. Had a great time! I had never been on a cruise before so it definitely gave me a great first impression!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos