4.65 / 5 based on 5,480 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
This cruises are the best. I went one time on a cruise of this company and they are the best. It is really fun for every ages
Luxurious and comfortable. They keep you entertained and the outings are a lot of fun. The caribbean cruise was outstanding!
THE BEST cruise i've ever been on!! The staff was so friendly and amazing and it was the best vacation ever! Lovely get away
This was a fun cruise line had great food and a good diverse age group that was on board and the crew takes care of everybody
Amazing cruise line! So much to do with family or even as a get away date! Amazing food with lots to do on and off the boat!!
Nice ships, better food than cheap Carnival. Less children and hooligans- you get what you pay for on this ship vs. Carnival.
LOVED my Royal Caribbean Cruise!!! Great staff and a fun environment. There were always dozens of things to do at any moment
Best cruise for any age! There is a ton of stuff to do for everyone in the family! Always a great time and a perfect getaway
Always love Royal Caribbean cruises!!! The entertainment is great!! The food is amazing!! The rooms and beds are comfortable!
for my 20th anniversary we took a cruise with this company it was very beautiful I love the experience it was very affordable
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos