4.65 / 5 based on 5,470 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Excellent service, the friendliest staff, great food and most importantly great itineraries. We’ve seen 7 countries with RC!
Had a lot of fun. There was so much to do. The family most definitely enjoyed themselves! Would like to do it again some day.
Love love royal Caribbean. They make things so great and easy for a family. The stops are great. The staff are always great.
This was a fun cruise line had great food and a good diverse age group that was on board and the crew takes care of everybody
By far my favorite cruise line! Always top notch service! And the ships are BEAUTIFUL! The prices are amazing can be a steal!
Love Royal! Their ships are amazing and so is the overall experience. Our favorite ship is definitely the Allure of the Seas!
I love this royal caribbean international. It looks very royal and elegant and we have enjoyed a lot when we are travelling.
Great for creating great lasting family memories ! This company offers great entertainment as well as of the charts cousine.
THE BEST cruise i've ever been on!! The staff was so friendly and amazing and it was the best vacation ever! Lovely get away
Luxurious and comfortable. They keep you entertained and the outings are a lot of fun. The caribbean cruise was outstanding!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos