Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,188 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I was happy with Royal Caribbean. It wasn't the most luxurious ship but it was nice and it was comfortable.
I will be venturing off to this cruise soon. I have taken one Carribbean cruise on Royal and it's my favorite cruise line thus far. The food is exceptional.
I love Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas I will be going again on the 28th of June on a 7 day cruise I am so excited .going with my family and my daughter
Best cruise i have ever experienced. Great staff, awesome destinations, and this company makes cruising easy and luxurious. I will definitely be using them again.
So far the best cruise line I've been on! I've gone on a Norwegian cruise and then been on 4 royal and I won't go on any other ones! best food options, plenty of activites. friendly staff and very clean!
Great family vacation fun for all. All inclusive at your fingertips. You can add shore excursions to extend your vacation experience or just kick back and enjoy all the ship has to offer. Daily activities, spa treatments, elegant dining experience. Wonderful Vacation.
My parents went on a Royal Caribbean cruise and had a blast. They already scheduled their next cruise.
Best cruise line! Delicious food, great rooms, beautiful ships and fun entertainment!
Royal Caribbean is my favorite cruise line! I think the level of service and activities available are better than the other cruise lines. I think RC is geared more towards adults and carnival is more family and kid friendly.
I always cruise Royal! You can never get bored. Activities 24 hours as well as food around the clock. It is amazing for a family getaway and their cruise ships are like a destination in itself. Plus their ports are amazing.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos