Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,194 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I taken two royal Caribbean cruises and loved both. One was to Mexico and the other was to the Caribbean. I felt pampered the whole time. The food was excellent. The entertainment was first rate. We're planning to take another cruise next year.
Me encantaría pasear en este crucero escuchado muy buenos comentarios de este
We will always cruise with Royal Caribbean! It has been our favorite cruise line. The staff is always great, the boats are clean, the food is amazing! We have been on several cruises with them, and will always choose them over other cruise lines.
I love Royal Caribbean cruises. They always have a lot of on board activities, lots of bars to drink at and great food.
Omg this is where my friends went and told me it was super fun, plan on going soon because they're going again.
I love cruising, and I've only ever cruised on Royal Caribbean. I tend to cruise every other year and just love the service with this company. They have a great rewards program as well that is not only for the cruise line but also with Vegas hotels. I've always had good service with smiles from the workers on board. I would recommend this cruise line.
I have been on three RC cruises and each experience has been okay. I have not cruised on any other cruise line so it is hard to compare everything. The food is good, the service is great and the destinations are all sort of the same. We have traveled on our own a lot, so the cruising experience is not quite our favorite, but still enjoyable depending on what you want.
I had such a great time on this cruise line! They really offer an abundant amount of activities. Pools, comedy clubs, nightclubs, entertainment for kids. It is sure to keep the whole family busy with their favorite activities.
It was an all right cruise. They are strict with rules for minors and younger children. There's a curfew for anyone under 18, I believe it's 11pm! There's tons of activities for adults, such as parties and bars and late night dancing. Would be great if there were more activities for kids as well! Overall all cruises are similar!
Great Cruise line. Very clean and the food is great. Better than Carnival in my opinion.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos