4.66 / 5 based on 6,407 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I just recently sailed on Empress of the seas. The staff was great the ship was just really small and outdated so there wasn't a lot to do on the ship.
I have been on a few different cruises and this one is my favorite. The boat was bigger and I couldn’t even tell we were sailing. My absolute favorite
Best cruise line overall. Have used this cruise line several times and will continue to use it in the future. I have had the best experiences on board.
Service on the ship was great. There is a wide range of options for entertainment available. This ship is suitable for all ages. Definitely recommend!
Had a pretty good time. I'm not great on the sea but I had a ton of fun. Lots of activities and areas for sun bathing and some pretty decent stops too.
Cruises can be so fun. I recommend saving for when you can have a more expensive room to enjoy some space otherwise it can feel quite crammed in there.
Love the Royal Caribbean Cruise line. A lot to see and explore. They were my first cruise and I would love to do it again especially on there new ship
I sailed on the Oasis of the Seas and had a wonderful time! The staff was so friendly, the ship was clean, food was great, and shows were entertaining!
I like Royal Caribbean for cruises. They are pretty fairly priced. They keep everything pretty clean during the cruise. The food options are good too.
The party and Guy's burger joint are hard to pass up. If you are looking for a lively binch then Carnival is the cruise line for you.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos