Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,188 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I always have so much fun on Royal. I prefer this cruise line to carnival. We actually took our 6 month with us and they had an infant care center (you have to pay for) so hubby and I could have dinner alone. It was so nice
We went on a cruise for our honeymoon. Loved it! Great room! Great food! Amazing staff! If we ever cruise again it would be with this line for sure!
Best cruise line. I have went on many cruises with them. Can't beat their prices. The staff is always so friendly.
This is my 2nd favorite company anytime I cruise I cruise with them. I would definitely recommend then if you are going on a cruise.
Absolutely loved everything about this cruise line. So welcoming, entertaining, the food was exquisite. I will not choose any other cruise line.
I have been on many cruises but I have never cruised with RCI. I plan to book my next cruise with them. I do have 4 children and the size of the boats compared to Carnivals, somewhat makes me nervous but the beauty of the vessel is breath taking.
I sailed to Europe and it was an experience of a lifetime. You get a lot for your money and get to visit several counties. The service on Royal Carribean is exceptional!!1
Love cruising with them, ships are amazing and hope to ship on the oasis in 2017. I feel the food is a lot more tasteful then other cruise lines.
Awesome cruise line. Everyone is very nice and accommodating. Looking forward to the next one!
I have heard mixed reviews on Royal Carribean, but would definitely give it a try. I heard it is more for the older generations
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos