Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,221 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Fantastic cruise line. These ships are affordable yet classy. Can’t wait to go on another cruise on this line
It was honestly so great! The food and service was great, the people working on the ship are always so nice!
The best cruise line available! Had an amazing time with Royal Caribbean! And have another vacation planned!
Are the best cruises that exist, fun is guaranteed for all ages, on the other hand the attention is excellent
Fun place to go and get away for a week for a good price!! I loved the trip I took and can't wait to go back
Best cruise line ever. Great perks the more you travel the more awesome things your get! You won't regret it
Lots of luxury! Great food and shows. Tons of activities for all ages. Beautiful destinations. Diverse crowd.
IT was so fun, i enjoyed myself. Try this cruse line and you will not regret it. you'll really enjoy yourself
I love the experience I had in Royal the staffs always very gentle the atraction in the cruise very good !!!
Loved the cruise!!! The food was not that good. I did like all of the excursions that the cruise ship hosted.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos