4.66 / 5 based on 6,628 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,486 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
We've gone on many royal Caribbean cruises throughout the past 10-15 years. Favorite part is always the sun deck! All the workers were very nice and helpful
Una Excelente linea de cruceros para vacacionar en familia, para dar un tiempo de relajación entre los seres queridos visitando los mejore lugares del mundo!
Very nice, lots of fun activities to join. Excursions are fun as well. May be better for an older crowd. I was young when I went but still had a great time.
Its been a while since I had the opportunity of cruising on a ship but I do recommend this one. If you have not had the experience this is the one to go for.
a cruise travel is like to be in a resort that moves around, love the Royal Carebean, great roons e and also the staff, the food and the entreteniment abord
Royal Caribbean is amazing and so much fun. The dining is spectacular and everything about the ship is amzing. I would recommend this to any age group.
We have cruises on a few different lines, but norwegian is our fave!!! The free style dining, all the activities, the food...just everything is wonderful!!!
I have been on 3 royal Caribbean cruises and I have to say they were amazing. When I get married we strive going on a royal Caribbean Cruise and I can't wait
Good for first time cruise, lots of things to do on the boats and great food. Multiple locations to take the cruise out of and good routes for ports of call
Went on a royal caribbean cruise about 2 years ago in February. It was amazing! It was so sad when we had to come back to the freezing temperatures back home
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos