Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,216 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
They are always so helpful and have very kind staff. There is so much activities that can be done.
Highly recommend. Can’t wait for my next Royal Caribbean cruise (in one week!). Love this company.
Awesome cruise ship line with great amenities! I would totally board this shop again in the future
One of the best cruises ever! They are so beautiful and fun! The perfect getaway for any occasion!
The best for families and adults. Must have another trip for the summer. Love the military benefits
I went on oasis of the seas and thoroughly enjoyed myself very great food lots to do great rooms
I love this cruise line, they offer so many activities will onboard. Amazing is an understatement
I haven't gone yet but I just booked a cruise with them and my boyfriend and I are very excite d
Treated like royalty everytime! Excellent food wonderful entertainment. C
5 star at every angle.
5 star at every angle.
Great company! I love to use them for all my travel needs! They are very reliable and affordable.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos