4.65 / 5 based on 5,484 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
We had a nice time on our Oasis cruise to the carribean, but it's a cruise line so you're going to be nickel and died to dealth.
I've been on over 28 cruises and Royal Caribbean will forever be my favorite. I highly recommend ALL of their cruises and ships!
Loved this vacationon this cruise line. I would recommend it to family and friends. Just make sure you do the activities onboard
Great customer service. There's always fun activities to do on board. The facilities are always clean and the food is delicious!
Ooh! I love me some Royal Caribbean Cruising! I've traveled to Mexico and Alaska via RC cruise lines and I was not disappointed!
When we went to the Bahamas, we used this cruise line and had a great experience. All of the workers were super friendly as well.
Nice cruise ship and all the staff there are very friendly. I highly recommend the cruise line. The foods are very good also
I have heard mixed reviews on Royal Carribean, but would definitely give it a try. I heard it is more for the older generations
My first cruise. They have the best entertainment for a range of ages. I really enjoyed the staff and the food was phenomenal.
Definitely one of my favorite cruise lines. Service, food, and rooms are great! A little more expensive but worth what you get.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos