Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,194 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I love Royal Caribbean. It's definitely my choice cruise line for a quick weekend cruise to the basic destinations. I haven't been on any of their newer ships, but overall, it's a great line.
Beat cruise line out there. So many choices and always a good time.. great staff and great accommodations!
Top notch cruise ships I was lucky enough to go on five cruises and four of those were with Royal Caribbean! I will never cruise another line ever!
10 out of 10 would recommend. They were my first cruise and by far the best, they take excellent care of you and get you whatever your heart desires. Even after having one of the employees being kind of rude to me they had one of the mangers out my door minutes later apologizing to and trying to figure out a way in order to make it up to me, I can't wait to go on another cruise with them.
I've gone on two different cruise lines and I have to say that Royal Caribbean is my favorite. The food selection on this line seems to be a better quality and the staff have always been super friendly. The next time I go on a cruise, I'll be using Royal Caribbean.
This is a great cruise line we took the cruise from New Orleans to Mexico on a seven days cruise and enjoyed myself
I LOVE Royal Caribbean cruises. To me, it is the easiest way to travel. I have been on 9 cruises total with them. I have been on Disney and Carnival, and they both are nice as well, but just don't have the atmosphere RC has. The food is amazing, the décor is on point, and the customer service is unbeatable. Give them a try if you are tired of the other lines and want to try something new. They are a little more pricey, but you get what you pay for!
We cruised to Alaska on Royal Caribbean and we loved it. They are a great cruise line with great service, rooms, food and decor. They are one of our favorite cruise lines. Highly recommended!
We've been on 2, 3 night Bahama cruises on RC and loved it. A classy cruise line with great food and a fabulous private island. Tip for the island: take the Nature Trail all the way to the end of the island, climb on the rocks and enjoy a section of island less touristy.
Love love this cruise line. Defiantly the bigger and better cruise out of them all. So many fun activities. Fabulous food. Many lounge areas. Fun times.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos