4.66 / 5 based on 6,406 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I've heard a lot of good things about this cruise line. I haven't gone on it but base on the review I would take on and go with this cruise line someday.
Just booked a Royal Caribbean Cruise for my mom as a Christmas gift! The prices are very good for the quality of the service. You won't be disappointed.
Absolute paradise! Food was amazing. Stagg was amazing. The room was small but everything else made up for it. Would highly recommend! Ready to go again.
The best cruise line I have been to 4 cruises and they have been all great you eat like a monstaer I you will probably gain couple pounds but worth ittt
Love royal and there attention to details and there commitment on making sure you have a awesome vacation best birthday surprise ever love the royal crew
Cruised around the Caribbean with my family and friends and had the best time. The service was amazing, food was great and the entertainment was perfect!
Love love this cruise line. Defiantly the bigger and better cruise out of them all. So many fun activities. Fabulous food. Many lounge areas. Fun times.
Some of my best memmories are going on cruises with my God Mother. She loved to travel and passes that down to me. Great experiences on this cruiseline.
I will love to go to the Royal Caribbean and travel to one of the Caribbean Island. I will love to learn different culture and get to know the countries.
I traveled on the the Royal Caribbean oasis 2 years ago. This was a amazing ship very beautiful. But very pricey and I felt like they needed more staff.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos