4.66 / 5 based on 6,409 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Have a great time in there ships plus they always have great deals going on. They have something for everyone it's just a great way to spend a vacation.
I had a really good experience with Royal Caribbean. The food was good, and there was aside variety of excursions. I'm looking forward to my next cruise.
I've heard a lot of good things about this cruise line. I haven't gone on it but base on the review I would take on and go with this cruise line someday.
Just booked a Royal Caribbean Cruise for my mom as a Christmas gift! The prices are very good for the quality of the service. You won't be disappointed.
Loved loved loved this cruise line! I had a fantastic time and our rooms were very clean and the food was amazing. The overall experience was just great!
The only ships I will cruise on..having been on 25 I have never had a bad experience. Food, service, rooms are all too notch and the night life is great.
Absolute paradise! Food was amazing. Stagg was amazing. The room was small but everything else made up for it. Would highly recommend! Ready to go again.
Amazing. Loved the whole cruise. The shows were great, the crew were super friendly. Food was amazing every day. Would definitely travel with them again.
They definitely are the perfect vacation for your price. Very professional and fun. I’ve never cruised with any other company nor do I have a desire to.
Cruised around the Caribbean with my family and friends and had the best time. The service was amazing, food was great and the entertainment was perfect!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos