4.65 / 5 based on 5,489 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I have never cruised on this line but I've heard great things about it maybe in the near future I will have the chance to do so.
Have saild RCL twice in past. Such a classy, upscale and fun cruise line. cant wait to set sail on Anthem of the Seas ship soon!
Royal Caribbean is very family orientated is has lovely crew ships and awesome food!are usually always travel on Royal Caribbean
Best cruise line for cheap quick party cruises, great for trips to Bahamas and Mexico. Inly use this line for quick 2-4 day trips
Our cruise was great! Ship was wonderful. The only complaint I really have is that the crew wasn't as friendly as I was used to.
My significant other and myself have always enjoyed our cruises with Royal Caribbean. I would not cruise with any other company.
Great I loved it was so much fun would recommend it was fun family time and sweet the good was amazing customer service was lovly
great cruise line. great for families or alone time with your honey. I am not a fan of cruises but i highly recommend this boat.
Royal Caribbean I had an amazing time. There is always something to do whether it's a planned itinerary or spontaneous hang out !
It was a while ago and I look forward to cruising with them. The schedule was good, but I wish they have more departure from NYC.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos