Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,216 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Great we'll thought out ships. Great service and cabins. The food is very good too. I would use them. Again.
I love this cruise line . You haven't been on Cruise you miss alot .Please try this out . Family cruise line.
It was honestly so great! The food and service was great, the people working on the ship are always so nice!
Lots of luxury! Great food and shows. Tons of activities for all ages. Beautiful destinations. Diverse crowd.
Went last summer on a 2 week cruise to Europe on royal and it was amazing! One of the best cruise lines ever!
Fantastic cruise line. These ships are affordable yet classy. Can’t wait to go on another cruise on this line
Had the time of my life back in 2011, with a few friends. Went to Miami, the Bahamas and their private island
Fun place to go and get away for a week for a good price!! I loved the trip I took and can't wait to go back
This cruise line is amazing, everything is very organized and the attention is very great.
Absolutely the bomb.com and I would love to go on another cruise with them very soon. I love the line so much
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos