4.65 / 5 based on 5,495 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
The service was great and the rooms were quite luxurious. I quite enjoyed the activities and they had excellent customer service. However, I have definitely had better food on cruises. Other than that, fantastic!
I enjoy going on Royal Caribbean cruises! The ships are so nice and the boat staff is so nice! I love calling these ships my home away from home for a week or longer. I would recommend this cruise line to anyone!
I️ love the entire atmosphere of a Royal Caribbean Cruise! Friendly people, great food, wonderful entertainment and lots of shopping! If you’re ever looking for a fun vacation get-away I️ definitely recommend RC.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great service and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
The trip was a while ago, but it was fun! There’s always a lot to do and choose from. The meals were my favorite part. I would buy an alcohol pass if I were to go again and make sure to get a room with a balcony
Great food and great atmosphere. This is the only cruise I have been on but it had many amenities such as a pool and rock climbing wall and fun activities such as a musical show and bingo. Overall would go again
The best cruise I ever had was on this cruise line. I recommend checking them out. They also have a wonderful ship. They are great for 7-10 days cruise packages. The meals are amazing. You won't get bad service.
It’s the best cruise for travel, you can enjoy the view and the fresh air in middle of the ocean, it’s very big so if you don’t have careful you will be lost hahaha, my experience was great! I hope you enjoy your travel !
We love talking cruises a royal Caribbean is our favorite. They have had some bad press's lately, so I hope they address that, but we have had nothing but a readily good time.
I've had varying experiences on royal Caribbean. Some were horrible some were incredible. What I've found out is the saying bigger is better is definitely true. Royal Caribbean's larger ships are enjoyable while the smaller are only for those who really enjoy cruising with little distraction
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos