Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,201 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Royal Caribbean is luxurious and makes you feel like a wealthy billionaire that owns a cruise line with delicious food and great people to dine on you! We have always had a fabulous time on our royal Caribbean cruises!!!
I really enjoyed my trip on the Royal Caribbean! The food was amazing and the pools were fun and relaxing. Workers were fantastic throughout the trip. If I could, I would pick Royal Caribbean again.
Fantastic service given by crew members and very smooth sailing. Felt right at home and enjoyed my vacation. Will go again soon off to a new destination or Bahamas once again. Can’t fail with these cruises
Absolutely love royal Caribbean, when I went it felt more geared towards children so I wish there were more activities for young adults! However amazing food and excursions. Will definitely use them again.
I personally have never been on a royal Caribbean cruise boat but my parents have and they compared that and carnival. They loved royal because the food was awesome and didn't get old and it's more for adults.
This was a super fun cruise line with tons of activities for kids, teens, and adults. I think that the food could of been better but I'm not complaining. The ship was huge so it never felt crowded to me.
Never have I ever had a disappointing experience with this cruise line. I enjoyed all the activities provided on board. The food amazing and always there at your convenience. The staff was super friendly
I love Royal Caribbean cruises! They are really fun and I love how you feel well attended and entertained in their cruises. They have really good costumer service and the rooms are always nice and clean.
I have been on Royal Carribean a few times and LOVED it! The food is amazing and there are so many activities. I didn’t even want to get off the cruise and explore our destination. I highly recommend it.
I think the travel itinerary is perfect for people with kids because the idea is to enjoy the ship and not the destinations. I had a great time, but I prefer cruises where I dont have as much limitations
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos