Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,199 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I went on my first cruise this past December and had a blast! The staff was amazing at every event. I had a room with a balcony and loved waked up and looking out at the sea and it's different shades of blue. I went to Honduras Belize and Cozumel. It rained on our beach days but that wasn't the ships fault and they offered amazing options as alternatives. The shows were a little corney but I loved any of the trivia ones. I recommend getting the unlimited drinking passes they were a godsend! Go during the school year there is less kids running around I've heard!
Amazing cruise line! So much to do with family or even as a get away date! Amazing food with lots to do on and off the boat!!
Not my first choice in a cruise line, but I always have an enjoyable time on these ships. Lots of fun to do on board and the excursions are top notch! Will go again!
Despite recent events, I love Royal Caribbean! Their street cried may be dropping, but as the first cruise line o ever cruised with, they empresses me and I can't wait to get back on. The service was beyond what I would even expect of anyone and the food was amazing! This is one worth trying.
Took a cruise on Royal Caribbean once and it was honesty one of the greatest experiences of my life!
Great cruise line. They have so many great things set up to do. I had a blast.
Went on my honeymoon on a cruise in the Mediterranean. It was amazing. The ship was huge, with tons to do. Food was good and so was service.
Royal Caribbean is excellent! Their rewards program is great, their staff is incredible, & their ships are wonderful. I have been on 3 RC cruises & they have all impressed me. The staff is always kind & willing to take care of your needs. Food is excellent. I'm not a fan of the shows, but there's so much to do onboard that it isn't an issue. Definitely recommend RC!
The ship itself that I went on (The Enchantment of The Seas) was very nice. The food was great and the cruise itself was very nice. I had a very wonderful time, made many friends and ate lots of food. The only thing that I did notice is that they did not do a good job and keeping the place clean. I've noticed it was very dirty. Even in the buffet area, (I usually ate in the same area each day unless someone was sitting where I usually would sit) the trash that was sitting there the day before was still in the same spot. Weird or what? Other than that the cruise was nice.
Usually cruise with this company. Mediterranean ones are different than islands. Love the company. Cruises are well done. Do your research and pay extra and early.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos