4.66 / 5 based on 6,644 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,486 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I honestly would rate this a 4.5 . They only reason is not a complete 5 is because I have had a better experience on other cruise ships. But otherwise great experience and economical as well
This was the first cruise line I ever went on and it was a wonderful experience. I went with my entire family and everyone of all age groups had a blast. The staff were friendly and inviting and they had lots of activities planned for us on the ship.
This was my second cruise with Royal Caribbean. They experience was just as amazing at the first cruise with them. The service was amazing, The wait staff and stateroom attendants was amazing as well. The ports were amazing to see, with the one being quite quiet since it was a Sunday and there was no signs of life except the vendors that were set up since were invaded their city, The entertainment was amazing and so energetic to see everyone!
Went to the Bahamas for a week. The ship was beautiful and very clean. Staff was so friendly. They had something for everyone of every age to enjoy. I can't wait to take another cruise
I recently was on the Freedom of the Seas ship for a family vacation and it was so wonderful! It was my first ever cruise and I cannot wait to go on another one. The staff were absolutely impeccable and attentive. The ship was magnificent and the food was incredible.
Great service and nice rooms. It feels very homey. I went here during a hurricane and it really felt relaxing. I don't often go to cruises, but this one is by far the best I've ever been to. I'm satisfied overall.
Love it!! Definitely worth the money!! You should research first & then see if its something your interested in but by far the best!
esta bien shilo oala me regalen doble pasaje todo incluido gratis para llevarme a mi bovio jejejeje please se los agradeceria mucho jajaja los espero besitos shao juujuj y si esta bien shulo creo si lo recomendria jejeje padre padre padre padre
The dedication to excellent service has definitely declined over the years! We felt like at every turn (even during dinner) we were bombarded with staff trying to get us to purchase extras (specialty dining, specialty drinks, art, photos, etc.) However, the few times we actually needed assistance, we got blank stares from the few staff we could find.
Luxurious and comfortable. They keep you entertained and the outings are a lot of fun. The caribbean cruise was outstanding!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos