Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,188 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I'm obsessed with these cruise lines! The service and locations are top-notch! There are so many entertainment and leisure opportunities, which makes it perfect for a vacation.
I have been on a couple different cruise lines and Royal Caribbean is one of my favorites. I feel the prices are fair and they ships don't have a lack of activities for my whole family. I enjoy the different ports of call that are offered as well.
Went on my honeymoon on a cruise in the Mediterranean. It was amazing. The ship was huge, with tons to do. Food was good and so was service.
Went on a cruise to the Bahamas a few years ago for a wedding, was a wonderful experience, ship was very well maintained and clean, service was superb would so do it again!!
My family and I went on several RC cruises and everyone was a great memory. From the towel animals, to the buffet, to the special dinners.. Everything was perfect. I love the ports of call, but the ship was always filled with activities so I also really enjoyed days at sea!
The best cruise lines out there. We took a cruise to the Mediterranean a few years ago and it was one of the best cruise experiences I've ever had.
Went on a cruise 4 years ago. It is one of the best experiences ever! I loved ghe staff very nice people.
I need a vacation on a cruise. How I wish to go on one soon. This cruise line sounds nice hopefully I can go on one soon. Not😥
Royal Caribbean is a great cruise line that's a little more expensive than some of the other lines but has great food and activities. The cruise I took on it was up to Alaska and the staff and ship was wonderful.
I have cruised with RC various times and loved every single cruise. They're very family friendly and my toddler love the nursery and H2O zone (splash zone) on their ships.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos