Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,212 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Um dos melhores cruzeiro com destinos incríveis, mas os preços andam mais altos que de outros
We really enjoy royal Caribbean, we go on a cruise every year and this is our ship of choice.
amazing cruise line the entertainment and ship itself were so fun and we had a great vacation
The company charged me extra then was agreed upon during my stay. They also broke my luggage
Nice cruise line had fun and really enjoyed myself and can’t wait until i go on my next on .
Love this cruise everything was beautiful, great drinks food and fun love the onboard games.
Beautiful ships great service and a lot of fun. Can't wait to go on my next cruise next june
You will be happy with their level of hospitality and high choices of entertainment offered.
My cruise trip was so good that I did it again the next year. Great service, food and route!
Wish I could use this always! It didn't disappoint me! It was exactly what I thought it was!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos