Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,221 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I've been on multiple royal Caribbean cruises, I've always had a blast and had great service experience as well!
Have no other cruise line to compare it to but the food was decent at best, staff made up for it in friendliness.
I love going to cruise trips 🚢 I enjoy them very much royal Caribbean has been so good to us I enjoy every moment
Sailed on The Anthem of the Seas. The rumor of bigger is better isn't always true. Robot bar was a great novelty!
If you're going on a cruise without the kids, this is the cruise line you want. It's catered more towards adults.
TOP RATED CRUISE LINE! This should be your first option when searching for a cruise. Nothing beats labadee, Haiti
I want to go on a cruise so bad. I can really use some r&r, good food, and sea air. This line has good deals too.
Amazing week of my life my kids love it the staff were very friendly and it was just the best vacation of my life
Great cruise! Fun for my whole family.. hubby especially loved it. Lots to do, great food, and great experience!
Absolutely love the experience, how beautiful and organized everything is. Food and environment are amazing here!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos