4.65 / 5 based on 5,477 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
An experience unlike any other. Always something for everyone! Cruises are my favorite type of vacation and Royal never disappoints.
Went to Bermuda out of New York it was the best experience of my life greatest vacation ever I have been twice in five years love it
Went on an amazing cruise this past January. Super cheap with great staff. Will be planning another trip with Royal Caribbean again!
Absolutely love cruising with Royal Caribbean! My favorite of all the cruise lines! The food is amazing and the ships are beautiful.
The experience you get with Royal Caribbean is honestly unexplainable! The customer service is so great they really take care of you!
Its been awhile, but i remember the staff being very welcoming and helpful. Great entertainment and great food and dining selection!
I have heard great reviews about this cruise!! My husband and I are trying to save enough money to vacation on this beautiful cruise!
The food and shows were amazing! The rooms were nice and staff were very helpful. We had a blast, and plan on going again sometime!!
I went in the adventure of the seas, its amazing. I didn’t want to come back home. I felt like a queen . I would love to go again ...
I love Royal Caribbean, there was always something to do, plus they allowed you more time on the islands than most cruise ships allow
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos