4.66 / 5 based on 6,407 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Ok to be honest this by far was not a great experience at cruising. Might have something to do with it was a company trip and I didn't get to take my husband.
I love this cruise line. Very elegant and the customer service is amazing. The food is high quality and the employees are so friendly. Love traveling with them
Best cruise line overall. Entertainment and fun for the whole family. No matter where you are traveling too, Royal Caribbean will make your trip unforgettable.
I have not been on many cruises but royal Caribbean is worth the money. The rooms are small but you won't spend much time there because there is so much to do.
Nunca he viajado pero me han recomendado estos cruceros por todo el Caribe, muy buenos precios siempre y cuando lo compres con tiempo. Yo también la recomiendo
I loveeeeee Royals! They were absolutely amazing and we were treated like royalty. The beach we visited was beautiful. The pools on the ship were my favorite!
Amazing amazing amazing!! Cruised the Mediterranean. I had 2 kids with me and they absolutely had so much fun. Chile care on the boat and tons of stuff to do.
I. LOVE Royal Carribean they have lots of fun activities for kids and people all ages and all you can eat ice cream and pizza for the kids dinner is delightful
I've loved every experience on royal. We book over and over with them. It's always laid back and comfortable while having a variety of fun on and off the boat.
great people to experience my first 3 cruises with. all the staff and crew are so friendly and kind and they really made my vacation exciting and worth while.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos