4.66 / 5 based on 6,392 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
The only Royal Caribbean ship I have ever been on was the Harmony of the Seas. It was jam packed with activities and restaurants. However, it was a bit commercially overwhelming. I would have liked the ship to be more glamorous and elegant. Central Park and the Solarium were the most beautiful parts of the ship.
Royal Caribbean is my favorite cruise line. God is really in the details and RC goes above and beyond. I have been on many ships and am a diamond member so there’s lots of perks that come along with that as well. The night scene on RC is also the best out of any other cruise line I’ve been on. The clubs are lit.
I have had nothing but great experiences from royal Caribbean!! The staterooms are clean and beautiful, the food is great, staff is awesome, I have nothing negative to say. It’s a great value for the money and basically all inclusive except for traveling to the port. I would highly recommend and hope to come back
I've been on the Allure last year and recently went on the Harmony. I must say that I LOVE cruising with RCL. The people, food, and activities onboard are all great and lots of fun. The excursions available vary in that anyone could find something that interests them. I totally recommend cruising with them if you haven't!
My family recently took a trip to Bermuda on the Anthem of the Seas. We loved many things about the cruise, but there was also some parts that were disappointing. Many things are not included which is unexpected when paying a hefty price per person. Other than that we loved the ship and the island of Bermuda.
The ships are beautiful. The staff is beyond friendly. More activities at sea than most other Cruiselines. Something for everyone. Wonderful food. Overall a great experience.
The best vacations ever! I’m a member and have been since I was a kid! My whole family goes one one of these to a different place every year! So much to do on board and off !
Royal Caribbean is hands down my favorite cruise line. The service is impeccable, the boats are beautiful, and have everything you could ever want/didn't know you wanted! If you have the ability I highly suggest getting a suite. You get an extra private bar room where you can find whatever your heart desires!
My first cruise was taken with this company. I had tons of fun and the room was small but we didn't spend time in it anyway. My favorite part was the nightclub and the food. I love all of the different activities that are offered on board. I will use this line again in the future.
My first time on a Royal Caribbean cruise was last summer. It was a relaxing experience for my friends and I. Not a young or old crowd but a mix of people wanting to have a fun time.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos