4.65 / 5 based on 5,479 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
My boyfriend took me on a cruise with royal Caribbean and it was amazing!! It’s so fun I️ think everyone should experience a cruise at some point in their life. The customer service was amazing. I️ have no complaints
AMAZING! The best cruise line ever. The staff are the most helpful and nice people. Their ships are extremely clean and neat. The food is amazing also! Will definitely be going back for my 7th cruise with them soon.
The best trip of my life!! Totally worth the money! I had the best food i have ever eaten in my life!!! We went to wonderful destinations had great entertainment and great service all around!!! Best way to travel!!!
Best vacation ever. The dinners were fantastic, there was always so much to do, and the customer service was impeccable. Our excursion was well-organized and we didn’t have to worry about a thing. I have no complaints!
HIGHLY RECOMMEND! No matter what price you pay, you just feel so fancy when you’re on this cruise line! They have amazing treatment and it’s just so clean. If I ever had a bad experience, they fixed I.T in a heart beat
Absolutely loved our Royal Caribbean cruise! We did a 4 day cruise for our honeymoon and it was perfect. I've been craving another cruise ever since. The food was amazing. Service was even better. Highly recommend.
My cruise with this line was one of the best vacations I’ve ever had. The food, entertainment, and staff was all fantastic. We had such a good time that we’ve already rebooked a second cruise with this cruise line.
I've been on multiple cruises with Royal Caribbean and this will be the line I always use! Amazing staff and I always have the best time and the best food. The ships are beautiful and there are so many activities.
I enjoy going on Royal Caribbean cruises! The ships are so nice and the boat staff is so nice! I love calling these ships my home away from home for a week or longer. I would recommend this cruise line to anyone!
The service was great and the rooms were quite luxurious. I quite enjoyed the activities and they had excellent customer service. However, I have definitely had better food on cruises. Other than that, fantastic!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos