BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• What has been your favorite trip/destination with this cr...8 Answers
  • Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/N...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
Emily H.
The only Royal Caribbean ship I have ever been on was the Harmony of the Seas. It was jam packed with activities and restaurants. However, it was a bit commercially overwhelming. I would have liked the ship to be more glamorous and elegant. Central Park and the Solarium were the most beautiful parts of the ship.
Dominick S.
Middletown
Royal Caribbean is my favorite cruise line. God is really in the details and RC goes above and beyond. I have been on many ships and am a diamond member so there’s lots of perks that come along with that as well. The night scene on RC is also the best out of any other cruise line I’ve been on. The clubs are lit.
Amanda R.
N Cambria, PA
I have had nothing but great experiences from royal Caribbean!! The staterooms are clean and beautiful, the food is great, staff is awesome, I have nothing negative to say. It’s a great value for the money and basically all inclusive except for traveling to the port. I would highly recommend and hope to come back
Frangely T.
Miramar, FL
I've been on the Allure last year and recently went on the Harmony. I must say that I LOVE cruising with RCL. The people, food, and activities onboard are all great and lots of fun. The excursions available vary in that anyone could find something that interests them. I totally recommend cruising with them if you haven't!
Bryce C.
Penn Run, PA
My family recently took a trip to Bermuda on the Anthem of the Seas. We loved many things about the cruise, but there was also some parts that were disappointing. Many things are not included which is unexpected when paying a hefty price per person. Other than that we loved the ship and the island of Bermuda.
Stacey K.
Riverview, FL
The ships are beautiful. The staff is beyond friendly. More activities at sea than most other Cruiselines. Something for everyone. Wonderful food. Overall a great experience.
Allie M.
Sparta
The best vacations ever! I’m a member and have been since I was a kid! My whole family goes one one of these to a different place every year! So much to do on board and off !
Autumn R.
Southampton, NJ
Royal Caribbean is hands down my favorite cruise line. The service is impeccable, the boats are beautiful, and have everything you could ever want/didn't know you wanted! If you have the ability I highly suggest getting a suite. You get an extra private bar room where you can find whatever your heart desires!
Antenia H.
Monroe, GA
My first cruise was taken with this company.  I had tons of fun and the room was small but we didn't spend time in it anyway.  My favorite part was the nightclub and the food.  I love all of the different activities that are offered on board.  I will use this line again in the future.
Katricia C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My first time on a Royal Caribbean cruise was last summer. It was a relaxing experience for my friends and I. Not a young or old crowd but a mix of people wanting to have a fun time.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.