4.65 / 5 based on 5,479 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I had a great Time when I traveled with royal Caribbean. Amazing destinations and wonderful service. Enjoyed the pools and sunbathing.
Beautiful ships. Great service. Good value for food and travel. I would definitely do another cruise. Very pleased with my experience.
The drink package on Royal is better than Carnival. I had an ok time but the average age of the passengers seems higher than Carnival.
Best cruise line In my Opinion. I LOVE THEM. Great food. Amazing kids programs. Good stops. Fun activities. Clean rooms. Awesome staff.
Had a great time on the Oasis of the Sea. Activities and show were great! Food was also good except the Japanese specialty restaurant.
The royal Caribbean has everything you need on a vacay. They are all-inclusive at a reasonable price. I can't wait until my next trip!
Ive been on 3 royal caribbean cruises and i love them, you are spoiled. and the food is amazing they have great hot spots for every age
Muy buenas rutas, buen servicio, buenas atenciones, sus instalaciones excelentes y un buen precio. sus viajes al caribe espectaculares.
the agency is perfect for cruise, there is many option e possibilitys to travel, they have fun and good prices and oportuntiys to pay
Great cruiseline with so many things to do. i went with a church youth group and there were attractions for everyone in the age group
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos