Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,196 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
It really is the best cruise line you can choose. They're clean and they're HUGE. Everyone is nice and the entertainment is outstanding. I had an amazing time.
Awesome cruise on the Royal Caribbean best customer service and best place to get away
I had an absolute wonderful time on my Royal Caribbean cruise a few years ago. There were tons of activities, the food and drinks were delicious, and the entertainment was awesome! We docked next to a ship from another cruise line when we got to the Bahamas, and the other cruise line looked boring. They weren't doing any activities. We had parties on the top deck and lots of food and entertainment. It was so much fun!
I used to cruise on Royal Caribbean all of the time with my family when I was growing up. Great staff and fun ship.
Best cruise line overall. Entertainment and fun for the whole family. No matter where you are traveling too, Royal Caribbean will make your trip unforgettable.
The absolute best in the industry! I've never been disappointed with any of my cruises! The crew is always friendly and helpful and the ships are immaculate!
By far the best mid-priced cruise line! They have great itineraries, great perks, and a multitude of options in regards to departure city, length of cruise, and cabins. Feels more upscale than some of the other, however it's no SilverSeas!
I was SO ridiculously nervous to go on my first cruise and now I can't wait to plan another! I had such a blast, although the only downside was the lack of water. I didn't know it would be so hard to come across bottled water but luckily I went on a family cruise with about 40 of us so we shared a little :) can't wait to go on another!
When I cruise to the caribbean I always go Royal. They know how to treat you right for the right price!
I've taken several cruises on the RC line. The trips are always met with a knowledgable, friendly staff and a wide selection of activities to keep everyone busy. I don't do a lot of excursions off the boat because the boat is just as fun!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos