4.65 / 5 based on 5,477 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Oh wow. I use this cruise line twice first time on a boat. Love the room, services. Very organize boat, good food, good entertainment.
I've royal. Been on about 4 cruises with them. I'm always a happy camper and never want to leave the ship. Can't wait for our next trip
Best vacation ever. It was so relaxing, my waiter Sergeii was amazing, I made amazing memories. I can't wait for my next cruise on RC.
By far the best cruise line. Ship is always clean. Staff is always courteous. Food is the best around and the price is always worth it.
The travel arrangements are great. The staff are always friendly and courteous. Trips are also planned and nightslife is great onboard
Amazing drink selection, a good variety of indoor stores, staff kept room clean. Ice skating was awesome and pretty cool performances.
Really great boats with water slides and so many activities for families. Awesome food and drinks and the staff on the ship are great!
I have a friend who enjoyed a caribbean cruise royals who started from miami. it's a great experience and the repitiría thousand times.
I'd give this 5 stars if the hallway didn't smell bad. The rooms were adequate. The food was great and the excursions were amazing.
I went on Royal Caribbean to Alaska and it was a great experience. The food is to die for and the people are always ready to help you.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos