Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,221 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I love cruises, especially this one. The prices are right, the activities are amazing, and the staff is very helpful.
I always love this cruise because of the things you have to do on the boat too. The carribean is such a pretty place.
The ship we took was small and older. It had limited amenities and food options. Would opt for a later ship next time
I love royal carribean cruises! They are so much fun, with tons of activities. It's so nice to relax and be care free
This is the best experience I've ever had on a cruise. It beats Carnival by a long shot. Everything is better better!
I am not a huge fan of cruises they feel like enormous buffets. But they were always clean and stall was friendly.
Great service! Great food! Great place for you to relax and enjoy your vacation! Would refer any family or couple!
Royal Carribean waa my 1st and only crusie. It was Amazing. A cruise it like a community with everything you need.
Best cruise line that I've found! Priced high, but you get what you pay for. Very friendly and accommodating staff.
I love this airline! They are always fast friendly and happy! I will continue to use this everytime I travel!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos