4.66 / 5 based on 6,628 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,486 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Royal Caribbean is a great cruise line. I've been on Noreigen, Princess Cruises, Disney. Royal Caribbean cruises are very clean, friendly staff, entertainment on board, etc. I highly recommend then even if its just a weekend getaway.
I really enjoy cruising with Royal Caribbean. The rooms are comfortable and the excursions are great. My favorite part is definitely the food. White tablecloth dinner service every night is something that can be hard to leave behind!
Royal carribean cruises are amazing!! i had so much fun when i went on my cruise to the carribean. Always something to do for all ages. The fancy dinners are nice as well.
Royal Caribbean is nicer than Carnival. It's pricey but you get what you pay for- outstanding service! Endless activities onboard. Any cruise shorter than 7 nights is a tease.
I went on a cruise with them a year ago it was so elegant and amazing with so many activities and so much food to eat just amazing. Definitely booking another cruise again
I went on my first Royal cruise this summer and I loved it! The staff was friendly and helpful. The ship was clean. I'm very excited to plan another trip with Royal Caribbean.
I really like this company preferred to other companies. The prices are reasonable and the ships are mostly up to date. I also like that they are targeted for all age groups.
We loved cruising with Royal Caribbean. The staff was incredible and made dining enjoyable and all the activities were entertaining. We loved the excursions provided. We definitely recommend!
LOVE cruising. royal has the best service, amazing staffers, amzing package deals. if your looking for a cruise line this is it. my favorite part is the views and the food.
Before kids we traveled A LOT. We took advantage of cruising because we were able to see a lot of places for not a ton of money & also have amazing accommodations & food
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos