Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,186 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Royal Caribbean is the BEST cruise line out there. Such a fun atmosphere, activities for all ages. I've never had a poor experience. The staff is so pleasant and accommodating. Enjoy your trip!
Its been 10 years since I've been on a Royal Caribbean Cruise and I cannot wait to change that. My husband and I have been considering a cruise for our next vacation. Not sure I could even consider another line. I was blown away on the ship I vacationed on back in 2004.
Great cruise line! Priced very well. Everyone on staff was extremely personable and would go above and beyond. By the end of our cruise our waiter knew exactly what drink and roll we wanted and would have it waiting. Great on board activities!
I have heard mixed reviews on Royal Carribean, but would definitely give it a try. I heard it is more for the older generations
Went on my first cruise with my family to the Bahamas and had a fantastic time. There was so much to do for the kids and the adults as well
I remember having so much fun on these cruises. All while floating across some of the most beautiful places on earth, the ship provides entertainment for all ages and even provides babysitting services so that the adults can get playtime without any interruptions.
Best cruise line overall. Have used this cruise line several times and will continue to use it in the future. I have had the best experiences on board.
Best cruise ever!! Great service and dinning experience. Wonderful company to travel with, you will defiantly enjoy your trip. Love it!!
Went on a Royal Caribbean cruise with family members! It was a great experience. We had absolutely 0 complaints.
The best cruise ever!! It's a dream come true. It has everything in it and it's so much fun. Love love
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos