Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,199 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Royal Caribbean is always so fun. The food, excursions, activities are all amazing.
Favorite cruise line! Will be taking an honeymoon cruise in the upcoming months!
Fantastic. Rooms are comfortable and staff is always friendly. Food is delicious.
One of my favorite cruise lines! I love the trips that are offered at each port!
It was amazing. Great honestly. Never been happier. Defffibety would use again.
Great company that provides excellent customer service n a wonderful experience
THE CRUISE SHIP WAS CLEAN AND THE STAFF WAS AWESOME. GREAT ONBOARD ACTIVITIES.
I had a really amazing time with my family on my latest royal Caribbean cruise.
Plenty of activities, food was good, may was a perfect time of year to cruise!
They are really fun, I like ve the restaurants and the entertainment they have
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos