4.66 / 5 based on 6,392 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Best cruise line. Absolutely top notch. Not a party ship, it's much more. It's truly relaxing and made for those who don't need/want all the crowds and drinking non stop.
Best Cruise ship - Food and entertainment are better than the other cruise line - going on Anthem of the Seas this year - this will be my 10th cruise on Royal Caribbean
Royal Caribbean has the novelty of the world's largest ships, and the newer ships in general are not as trashy as Carnival, but the very tacky nickel and dimming on ridiculous things like drinks is very unfortunate. Also, including a dozen restaurants that cost extra is beyond poor form. Royal Caribbean, just charge an up-front price and get on with it.
Who doesn't love a Cruise? Royal Caribbean is a great cruise! Great vacation for family reunions or just to get away! If you haven't been chose them and get booked asap
Love this cruise line! I have gone multiple times! Their customer service is amazing and they take care of your ever need! I will definitely recommend this cruise line to my family and friends! I'm very satisfied!
Service oriented line. The crew could not be nicer. The ships are sparkling clean. The food is plentiful and tasty. Great shore excursions and lots of fun on board
I was just on a 4 day cruise and it was a great getaway. The ship was very nice as always. I love the food that they have available . The entertainment was great and the live shows that we saw. They are always very colorful and bright.
The cruse was phenomenal the staff was incredible. I really hope they get compensated for how wonderful they are. They are the main reason I would get back on a carnival cruise. Drinks were amazing !_/
I honestly would rate this a 4.5 . They only reason is not a complete 5 is because I have had a better experience on other cruise ships. But otherwise great experience and economical as well
This was my second cruise with Royal Caribbean. They experience was just as amazing at the first cruise with them. The service was amazing, The wait staff and stateroom attendants was amazing as well. The ports were amazing to see, with the one being quite quiet since it was a Sunday and there was no signs of life except the vendors that were set up since were invaded their city, The entertainment was amazing and so energetic to see everyone!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos