Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,211 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
i hated it they had the worst customer service ever. i hated it. like uggghhhhh. it was just so bad
Love this cruise line very very nice lots of things to do on the ship not very costly will go again
Great cruise line. They can be a bit pricey, but they have good service and beautiful cruise ships.
The best for families and adults. Must have another trip for the summer. Love the military benefits
BEST BEST cruises I've been on! Staff are great, the boats are great! I would pick them every time
I love this cruise and how they treat everyone like a princess!!!!!!!! Def my favorite cruise line!
Awesome cruise ship line with great amenities! I would totally board this shop again in the future
Awesome experience and had lotsssssss of fun, great price and The family loved it. I will go again
I would like to stay in this royal Caribbean every time, this is amazing and the service is great!
Went for first time for my honeymoon and loved it good food was amazing and overall had great time
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos