4.65 / 5 based on 5,475 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
This felt the most genuine. Someone helped with all of our planning and decisions and we felt cherished the entire trip. Highly recommend!!
Best vacation ever. Love the ships and the entertainment. Service is always great. The only recommendation us food could be a little better
I've been on two Royal Caribbean cruises and loved both of them. Definitely recommend over Carnival. Great destinations with decent prices.
Went on my first cruise with my family to the Bahamas and had a fantastic time. There was so much to do for the kids and the adults as well
I've now been on four cruises-three on Royal Caribbean-and this is the cruise line I most enjoy! Great service, great food, great sites!
Best cruise ever!! Great service and dinning experience. Wonderful company to travel with, you will defiantly enjoy your trip. Love it!!
My first cruise was royal Caribbean and since almost all my cruises have been with them. They do a great job of creating a great vacation
Well Caribbean is amazing I love all their boardwalks the merry-go-round such a park all their activities are the best thing in the world
this was the most amazing cruise i ever went on we immediately booked for a second cruise while still on the boat for the upcomming year
These cruises are all the rage. There is always something to do for everyone in the family, and the newer ships feel like 5 star resorts.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos