4.66 / 5 based on 6,869 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,487 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
It was very fancy i will give them that but I'm under age and everything was geared towards adults so i couldn't gamble or drink so i had to do all the boring stuff sober. But the staff was very nice.
I'm out with my family a couple years ago it was so much fun and everything was so great the food was amazing the rooms are comfortable and there so many fun activities to do definite we will be going back
I love carnival cruse lines! I've been on 5, and had a blast every time!! Food is amazing as well as drinks, plenty of entertainment, and the ships are kept up very well! Can't wait for my next cruise
My preferred way to cruise! I've tried a few other cruise lines and always come back to Royal Caribbean. Service is wonderful and ships are amazing, even the ones that have been in service for a while.
Seriously, don't. This line is the best cruise line that I've ever been on. I'm a diamond member in the Crown and Anchor society. The more you cruise with them the more perks you get. I'm in love.
If your needing a get away this will probably be the best service you will find. It's not as expensive as others, the rooms are like actual rooms not cheap looking rooms. I go every year with my family
Royal Caribbean is one of the best cruise lines ever however some of the food at the buffets can get a little boring and repetitive at times but that's the worst part of it everything else is amazing
I cannot rate yet, as we have not been. Our scheduled time is this upcoming summer and I am very excited. From the pictures and what I've heard there's only a few things I think I might not like. I'll see soon!
Favorite cruise line so far. I went during Spring Break in the Freedom of the Seas & I loved it. Great food, great activities, great staff, great time. Totally worth it. Can't wait to go again someday!
I love them they are soo good and fun loving and caring person they have lots of different exciting activities to do you'll fall in love with them nice great venture seen it all in TV also everyone love this place so amazing .
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos