Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,219 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I absolutely love this cruise line. Very clean and great rooms. It's worth the price you pay. Also great crew members
BEAUTIFUL rooms beautiful cruise very nice stuff the price is just amazing and very affordable, amazing for families
I really enjoyed the royal caribbean, there cruise line seems to cater to a more mature crowd than some cruise lines.
The preferred one we like to travel with ... very nice and clean and lots of things to do and the excursions are nice
Absolutely love the experience- the hospitality, food, port locations, and all the things to do while you're aboard.
The royal Caribbean was an unforgettable experience for me that won't be the last time I would be there it was great
Great cruise line! We always cruise with them, and have never been disappointed! Great cruise at an affordable price!
Great cruise line. Not a corny experience like some!! Alot of fun activities and fun groups! Food is amazing!!!
I am hoping someday to enjoy a cruise with this company. It is on my bucket list. Maybe when my kids grow up I will.
Good price , nice places to go , amazing time s , good food , good servicies, plan to go again with friend and family
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos