Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,188 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Royal is by far my favorite cruise line. Food, services , and ship are all too notch.
The Royal Caribbean is one of the best cruise lines I have ever gone on. Great staff
I have cruised 7 time on RC. I love it. Many activities and amazing customer service.
So want cruise on a royal Caribbean ship have done a couple cruises but not on Royal.
Great cruise line. They take care of whatever you would need. Amazing very satisfied.
I loved them . Although everything was pricey. They had great service and great food.
These cruises are amazing and so relaxing! We want to plan another one sometime soon!
Best cruises by far! These cruise shapes are amazing! Great for families or couples!
Awesome! Love my Caribbean cruise. Great customer service, everyone was so friendly
Love Royal Caribbean Cruise Line, upscale, great service, clean, wonderful staffing
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos