4.65 / 5 based on 5,473 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I️ had a blast on a few of these cruises when I️ was younger, but haven’t been on one in a few years. I️ would say it’s very kid friendly.
One of my favorite cruise lines. The food is amazing and the customer service is immaculate. Additionally, there’s always something to do!
By far one of the best cruise experiences! The food was excellent & the excursions were exciting. Looking forward to travel "Royal" again!
Royal Caribbean is great. I have been satisfied every time I go on a cruise with them. It's more of a relaxing cruise than a party cruise.
This cruise line is AMAZING! We went last January to Haiti, Jamaica, and Mexico and the entire trip was perfect thanks to Royal Caribbean.
I have been on many cruise lines . But when you are cruising there is nothing like a royal Caribbean . Little more costly but worth it !!!
Absolutely loved my cruise to Mexico. The staff was amazing. I Loved meeting people from different places. I'll definitely be going again.
This is the best company. Whenever going on a vacation, I chose this company. Great customer service, great price, and it's easy! Love it.
Ive been on this cruise line 5 times and i love it theres something for everyone and you feel so special I'm afraid to go to another company
This felt the most genuine. Someone helped with all of our planning and decisions and we felt cherished the entire trip. Highly recommend!!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos