4.66 / 5 based on 6,422 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Rude rude rude people, workers and drunk people left and right. I went for my 18th birthday and only had fun once leaving the ship. I recommend carnival hands down.
My husband and I LOVE royal Caribbean so much so that we are going on another trip this year after just going last year! We had a blast and can't wait to go again!
The food was fantastic and there was mo lack in the activity department. We traveled to the Bahamas and the excursions were fantastic. I can't recommend them enough
I absolutely loved carnival cruise line! I went as a 24th Birthday gift to myself! The room steward was so nice he gave me a spa gift card and a free picture. Although the spa was booked. It was a very nice gesture!!
Best cruise i have ever experienced. Great staff, awesome destinations, and this company makes cruising easy and luxurious. I will definitely be using them again.
Highly recommended. I had a wonderful time on Enchantment of the Seas. Service, food and entertainment were all above expectations. Can't wait until my next cruise!
My first and the best cruise I have ever been! Everything was great, the food, the people, everything. They have recreations points for everybody not just adults.
Royal Caribbean did not impress me this summer. The food was okay, all week there seemed to be strange problems like oders, not working tolitets, or the PA system
I went on a royal caribbean cruise and was not impressed. The ports were not great at all even downright sketchy. In comparison to the other cruises I have been on Royal Caribbean was at the bottom of the bunch.
This is an absolutely amazing cruise line! After just the first night at dinner our waiter knew all of the names of our family members! The service is top notch!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos