Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,186 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
This was our honeymoon cruise and I can't recommend it enough! 7 nights is the perfect length of a cruise and the Caribbean is gorgeous!!! Royal Caribbean is simply the best cruise line too. Quality.
One of the best cruise lines ever! Super clean boats, nothing is ever dirty and the food is fabulous!
I went on cruise through the Mediterranean, and it as one of the most fun trips I've ever taken, let alone the best cruise. The service on the boat was awesome, and everything I needed was taken care of. The check in process went smoothly, and I was satisfied overall.
Royal Caribbean cruise lines are wonderful. The staff was friendly and courteous. The food was delicious! There was always something to do, and some way to relax. A great getaway!
As a travel agent I always recommend Royal Caribbean. The price is reasonable for the good food, wonderful entertainment options and the variety on the ships. The only Autism approved kids program at sea and the kids club is a hit with all ages. Great service, great ammenities and nothing like booking a group. Collective Memories Travel is the Royal way to go!
I only taken a cruise with them once, and Its my #1 favorite of all 3 cruise Lines that i tried! I still remember all the good treatment i got from all of their onboard staff!
I loved my experience on Royal Caribbean. The staff and service personnel was amazing. The made us feel like royalty. The cruise was not too kid friendly and could have had more activities for teenage children. We had fun at karoke. and other shows. The entertainment was great.
Royal carribean cruises are amazing!! i had so much fun when i went on my cruise to the carribean. Always something to do for all ages. The fancy dinners are nice as well.
My aunt has told me very good things about this cruise, She has told me they offer free food and drinks including in the package.
Went on a cruise from New Jersey to Bermuda. Had a great time! I had never been on a cruise before so it definitely gave me a great first impression!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos