4.65 / 5 based on 5,487 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
The food was overall okay! We had a lot of fun. I would recommend this cruise, but with the disclaimer that if you aren't into gambling and drinking there is less to do than otherwise. Overall though, it was a fun time!!
Wouldn’t do a cruise through any other cruise line. I have never had any issues with customer service. My favorite part about royal Caribbean is everything! I do recommend royal Caribbean cruise line for your next cruise.
Huge ship. Lots of amenities. Drink package was expensive, but worth it if you drink alcohol. Lots of port destinations. I loved that I could find private space outside of my room on such a big ship with so many people.
Really enjoyed my cruise with them. All the staff were very friendly and accommodating. I had a great time and thought all my needs were met. Any time I had a question or concern a crew member was always quick to attend to me.
I always have an amazing time on Royal Carribean cruises. I have been on the Liberty of the seas more times than I can count. My favorite part is being at the pool drinking piña colodas and having soft serve ice cream.
This is a wonderful cruise you cannot say nothing bad about it there are some crazies that are bad but it’s a great place I don’t use it that often the customer service was wonderful my overall satisfaction is five stars
This was my first cruise line to vacation with and the experience was FABULOUS! I recommend it to anyone I know who is thinking of going on a cruise. My husband and I plan to use them again for our 10-year anniversary!
The cruise was a great experience. This was my husband and I first time on the Cruise. We were amazed as to how we were not able to feel the ship moving. We loved going to each destination. Would definitely do it again
Went on a royal Caribbean cruise in 2011 with a large group of people and absolutely LOVED it! Would recommend and go on again! It was for spring break, had amazing dining experiences and could salsa dance all night!!
I have only been on one cruise. It was a blast! The food was amazing and plentiful! Drinks were delicious and reasonable. There were plenty of activities planned on board too! I can’t wait to cruise with Royal again.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos