4.65 / 5 based on 5,487 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Been on 1 royal Caribbean cruise and going on my second this month. Food is great! Staff is helpful and welcoming. Love the entertainment!
These cruises are amazing!!! I love the shows and entertainment on the boats! I would definitely go on these cruises if I got the chance!!!
One of the best cruise lines out there. The CEO is awesome. The ships are amazing and the prices are right. Customer service is impeccable.
I love the energy the people have! They are very exciting & they don’t just sit down & be lame! No, they have fun no matter the situation!
My royal Caribbean cruise was great! The food and drinks were excellent, my stateroom was always tidy, and my family had a wonderful time!
Some of our best family trips have been spent on a Royal Caribbean cruise ! Great locations, service is impecable and the good is amazing!
Went of a royal Caribbean cruise a few years ago and loved it! It was so much fun and had such a variety of activities. The food was great!
I absolutely loved the Royal Caribbean cruise. In my experience, it was not as expensive as Carnival and had more amenities that I enjoyed.
This was a very nice cruise ship! Not a lot of kids it was a good time. If you're taking a lot of kids this isn't the cruise ship to go on
Our cruise to the Caribbean was amazing. Beautiful cruise, great hospitality from the staff, and lots of activities to keep us entertained.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos