4.65 / 5 based on 5,477 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I used Royal Caribbean for my second cruise experience and it was wonderful. The food, the rooms, the staff, everything met my expectations.
I've been on one cruise before and it was with royal, the rooms are nice, the food was good & everyone working on the ship was very friendly
Won't sail with any other line. The vacation ypu get for the price is incomparable. Have been on 10 royal cruises. Most recently in January.
Amazing experience. Nothing to complain about at all. The staff was incredibly friendly and that really helped transport us into our vacation
Our first cruise was with Royal Caribbean. It was all we expected and more. After trying other competing lines, RC is still our top choice.
After traveling years on Carnival cruises, I decided to give Royal Caribbean a try. And I was not disappointed! Great food and hospitality!
These cruises are amazing!!! I love the shows and entertainment on the boats! I would definitely go on these cruises if I got the chance!!!
My royal Caribbean cruise was great! The food and drinks were excellent, my stateroom was always tidy, and my family had a wonderful time!
Their cruises are very inexpensive we had a great time the food was great the islands are amazing would definitely cruise again when we can
I've been on two Royal Caribbean cruises and loved both of them. Definitely recommend over Carnival. Great destinations with decent prices.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos