Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,221 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Most definately a step up from the more party and kid friendly vibe on carnival. Had a good time with great excursions
I'm planning to TAKE A family cuise. I hear it's an awesome experience and I can't wait to be on my trip sounds great.
AWESOME cruise line. Its not as affordable as Carnival but has great amenities and great service and AMAZING SHIPS>
Great value and good fun. Already planning the next family vacation. Service is great, the private island is gorgeous!!
Went on a family vacation and everyone had fun. Everyone had something to do and it was so much fun. Food was the best!
Love going on this cruise ship.. treated like royalty.. Food and entertainment were top notch.. can't wait to go again.
Fun line to cruise with although their drink packages are not really coordinated in my opinion the service is wonderful
Solo he utilizado esta línea una vez pero la experiencia fue muy agradable y amena, desde el servicio hasta la comida.
Awesome customer service nice boats definitely worth the money and the experience I can't wait to go on another cruise
Fantastic nothing better then spending a week soaking up the sun in the middle ofthe ocean. cant wait for the next one
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos