4.65 / 5 based on 5,485 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Went on my honeymoon on a cruise in the Mediterranean. It was amazing. The ship was huge, with tons to do. Food was good and so was service.
Best cruise of our life and I can't wait to go on another one! I have nothing bad to say, loved every minute of every day at sea and at port!
The boat was very old and not in tip top shape, but we still had a great time! We were on "Majesty of the Seas". Cococay was AMAZING though!
My experience was unlike any other. The staff made you feel like family. There wasn’t a day that I was bored. And the food was sooo amazing!
It was our honeymoon and Christmas time. Music was always playing and food was served on different decks at all times with different themes.
I love Royal Caribbean better than carnival. They have good rooms and the food is nicer. I hope to go on another cruise from Royal Caribbean.
The best 10 days of our entire life! We had a blast and loved every minute. The food was amazing, endless things to do, and an overall blast!
I thoroughly loved my time on a Royal Caribbean Cruise! I can't wait to go back! It was such a fun experience for my entire extended family.
As far as cruising goes, Royal is one of the best. They visit excellent destinations and think of everything to make your vacation pleasant.
We had a lot of fun. Lot's of activities for adults & children. This was our first cruise on RC. We would love to do it again in the future.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos