4.66 / 5 based on 6,763 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,487 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Favorite cruise line !!! even better then the fun ships I have been on both and would def pick royal over any other cruise line there has never been any complaints staff is friendly and there is always a lot going on
Went on a royal Caribbean with my family years ago and it was such a fun vacation! There is so much to do on the boat for kids and adults! Plenty of bars, restaurants, a casino, shows you name it they have it!
Love this cruise line! Great food and awesome costumes service. Cruising is my favorite way to travel and I love their rooms, pools and locations to travel too. Been on about 4 cruises with then. Overall satisfied
I love Royal Caribbean cruises! I've been enjoying their cruises with my family for years and have never been disappointed. Such a great way to enjoy travelling!
I loved my royal Caribbean cruise! Everything met my expectations! The service and staff were outstanding, there was plenty to do! The food was great, facilities were so clean. I can't think of any complaints and I don't think I'll ever use another cruise line!
I've been on several cruise lines, but this one is my favorite! Their on board activities is by far the best planned out! They take the kids into consideration as well, which is great so they dont get bored!
This cruise ship is awesome. The rooms are so comfortable and the staff are very helpful and friendly. Their food is delicious and the dining halls are gorgeous. I would highly recommend them for a cruise.
Compared to the other cruise lines I've been on, this one is definitely the best. It's luxurious, accommodating, and fun for the whole family! If you're looking for a trip that will be a bang for your buck, I would suggest a cruise with this line.
Royal Caribbean is luxurious and makes you feel like a wealthy billionaire that owns a cruise line with delicious food and great people to dine on you! We have always had a fabulous time on our royal Caribbean cruises!!!
Went on Royal (Freedom of the Seas) for the first time in February and will never go back to Carnival. Staff is friendly and personable. They really know how to take care of you. The ship was gorgeous.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos