Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,194 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Amazing food, staff and service. We love cruising with them because of the amazing service
Amazing cruises, delicious food, unforgettable times. Would recommend to family and friends
I absolutely love this product I would recommend it to anyone wanting to try something new!
I've traveled on countless Royal Caribbean cruises. They have never been a disappointment.
The biggest shops at sea! Sometimes too family oriented but they're the nicest out at sea!
It was an altogether decent experience. The ship could have been a little more up to date.
Loved it, very elegant, nice people classy and very big. Definitely a cruise of take again
La mejor experiencia en crucero el recorrido fantástico todo fue un sueño y pude relajarme
Experience is overall good, the only complaint I have about this cruise line is the food.
First time cruising wasn't impressed. Food was mediocre and there was hair in our bread.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos