4.65 / 5 based on 5,489 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
My experience was unlike any other. The staff made you feel like family. There wasn’t a day that I was bored. And the food was sooo amazing!
Love it. Everyone is so friendly, food is amazing, lots to do, and they take you to wonderful places. Perfect for anyone who likes to travel.
I have traveled several times on this cruise line. It is a nice line with many things to do on board. They also offer some great excursions.
i love everything about them!! its always the best week of the year when i stay with them!! best of all i get to enjoy my neighboring islands
Took a 4 day cruise with family to the Bahamas. Loved everything in the cruise except it did not have a lot of activities for my 2 year old.
I have went on about 10 Royal Caribbean cruises from the smallest of their ships to their largest ship and have had the best time every time!
I went on a cruise on the mariner of the seas in 2010 and it was one of my favorite travel experiences. All of the crew members are so kind.
It's a cheaper Cruise line, and you get what you pay for. The food is sub-par unless you go to the Chopped Grill, but the service is alright.
Love the atmosphere. Loved the food! The service! My days there were perfect! My favorite thing was the daily figures they made with towels.
I love this cruise line. I have been on this cruise line multiple times and I would love to go back. I had such a great time on each cruise.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos