4.66 / 5 based on 6,873 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,487 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
1st cruise last year on royal. It was awesome. Definitely going again. Only thing i didn't like was it took 4 hours to get on the boat. But other then that great
It’s personally not my favorite cruise line, I didn’t really like the food on it and there wasn’t as many activities as others. MOST of the workers were nice but not all making it not the best cruise I’ve been on
we took a cruise to the Bahamas and loved it in fact we will be going to the Caribbean again soon!! They made ou4 dreams come true and the beautiful clear water!!! My thoughts still get lost in that trip!!!!!!!
Always a good time in royal cruises! I have done three different cruise all were beautiful and amazing! The ship was always clean the stateroom attendant and other employees are always helpful! I will always book with them
Great cruise but entertainment was kinda boring. Food was fanatic and the crisis was very affordable. Lots of fun stops and the staff was amazing. I just wasn't impressed with their show was all otherwise great.
Fun times! The entertainment was good. The food was also alright, more of a variety would've been nice. I wasn't too crazy about the themed meals. Example, the Indian cuisine left me hungry because I don't eat spicy food.
I took the allure of the seas with my family and we spent new year's night there. I have to say I have traveled a lot and I think this were my best vacations ever. I would totally recommend it. It's worth the price
Best vacation ever. The dinners were fantastic, there was always so much to do, and the customer service was impeccable. Our excursion was well-organized and we didn’t have to worry about a thing. I have no complaints!
We had a wonderful experience on our royal Caribbean cruise. We had three families that traveled together. The kids loved the kids club and all the activities. There was plenty of entertainment for the adults too.
Excellent cruise ship. The jr. suite was very spacious. The ports were fantastic (stopped at 5 on a 7 day cruise). Also fantastic adult pool area - you can literally lounge there an entire day! Entertainment was also great. The only con was the quality of the food. That was a bit disappointing.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos